Many people spend a lot of time thinking about the big pieces of furniture that you will add to your home—couches, bedroom sets, dining room tables—but don’t spend as much time thinking about the accent furniture that will complement those larger pieces. While accent tables and accent chairs don’t take up as much room in a home, they can certainly make a big statement when you get the right pieces. Guild Hall Home Furnishings has accent furniture to complement any style and any home.
Selection and Style
Choosing the perfect accent chairs and accent tables requires a lot of thought and consideration. The perfect pieces can give your room just the pop of color and spark of personality to define your style. At Guild Hall Home Furnishings in Salt Lake City, you can find a wide selection of accent furniture so you get the piece (or pieces) that are exactly right for your room. Our experienced team of home design consultants is also available to help you find the right piece or explore something completely new. We are focused on providing the highest level of customer service and care and want you to leave with the furniture that is best for you.
Contemporary Designs to Timeless Classics
Everyone has a unique style, which is why we have a wide selection of colors and finishes for both accent chairs and accent tables. We feature over 100 different furniture lines so you can find everything you need, from contemporary styles with the latest in home design trends to timeless pieces that will stand the test of time. Our accent furniture is perfect for every home style, including:
- Modern: clean, crisp lines and simple color palettes with metal, glass, and steel
- Farmhouse (French Country): warm and earthy tones, with emphasis on furnishings that have a worn but homey feeling
- Minimalist: simple, streamlined furnishings, neutral and airy colors, and an ultimate goal of functionality with ultra-clean lines
- Industrial: warehouse or urban loft inspiration that incorporates unfinished or raw elements like exposed brick and ductwork and functional furnishings
- Rustic: natural inspiration with wood and stone elements, particularly reclaimed or repurposed architectural details and accents
- Mid-Century Modern: throwback to the styles of the mid-20th century (1950s-1960s) that feels retro and a little nostalgic
- Traditional: European influence with rich colors and a variety of textures and fabrics woven into elaborate furnishings and ornate accessories
- Bohemian: carefree and eclectic with a mix of vintage and modern furnishings that come from a variety of places with varying styles and colors
- Coastal/Hamptons: light and airy with ocean-themed color palettes that incorporate cool tones of blue and gray with white or beige furnishings, and accessories inspired by the sea
No matter what your style, we have accent chairs and accent tables to bring your home together.
Visit Our Showroom Today
Come see our 16,000-square-foot showroom and talk to our designers about the accent furniture you want to bring your space to life.